Commerce Courses after 12th
Choosing the best course after 12th is one of the major decision of one’s career. Be it Science. Commerce, Arts each choice opens up a range of career paths.
In this post, I will talk about the various courses available for students who opt for commerce stream.
How to choose the right course? For that you need to:
- Identify your career goal and think about the apt course.
- Search about the career scope in that course.
- Check the syllabus and the subjects of that course. It is important for the subject to be of your interest.
- Now, check the colleges that offer your desired course and don’t forget to check if the subjects are the same or there is something else too. (It is normal for different universities to have one or two different subjects)
- Look into the details i.e duration of the course, fee structure of the university, eligibility, whether or not entrance exam is conducted.
List of courses after 12th commerce stream:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Economics (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BBA LLB
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
B.Com is a three year undergraduate program which covers almost all subject related to commerce. It is suitable for those who are interested in Accounts/Finance. The course comprises of Business law, Auditing, Corporate Tax, Financial Accounting.
Career option after B.Com:
- Sales Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Consultant
BBA is a three-year undergraduate course which focuses on business related fields such as finance, marketing, human resources, information technology.
Career option after BBA:
- Business Development Executive
- Human Resource Executive
- Operations head
BBS is a three-year undergraduate program which consists of accountancy, marketing, organizational studies, economics.
Career option after BBS:
- Marketing Executive
BMS is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on advanced management practice.
Career options after BMS:
- Quality Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Assistant Manager
- HR Executive
BBA LLB is a 5 year integrated law course wherein aspirants are taught subjects related to Business Administration as well as Law.
Career options after BBA LLB:
- Legal Advisor
- Public prosecutor
I hope that this blog on career options after 12th commerce was helpful.